- Responsible for study of BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and taking out quantities from drawings.
- Managing client billing & subcontract RA billing, prepare bill of quantities, which list in detail all the individual work components of the project.
- preparation of monthly progress reports for client and executive summary reports for management.
- Estimation of quantities and cost of item of works by preparing of rate analysis.
- Preparation of bar bending schedule for R.C.C. works.
- preparation of layout drawings and cross sections with auto – cad.
- Managing the project operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of project targets within the time.
- coordination with client and concern department in respect works such as drawing approvals.