JOB SUMMARY :-
Manages a large cluster, collaborates with the objective to support and contribute to Axis bank strategy, achieve operations excellence, ensure systems are deployed and help build the channel WITHIN the company guidelines and the achieve business targets.
· Relationship Management with the Axis Circle Head, Circle Business Managers, Segment Heads and Branch Heads With the advent of cluster formation relationship management with the Branch Heads in order to achieve business targets and builds a progressive partnership with the bank.
· Provide inputs to the CRM and make plans for achievement in order to support and contribute to Axis Bank Strategy.
· Periodic Analysis of the performance, Counsel and Mentor performance, Conduct Fortnightly PRPs with the RA and ASMs and Facilitate performance management.
· Co-create and implement recognition platforms in order to build a capable and motivated team in the AXIS Bank resources.
· Liaise with training team and circle trainer, ensuring product training departed to all sellers including Axis Bank resources.
· Daily updates in alignment with Axis Clusters of focused business parameters-Business Plan, Branch Seller Activation and persistency and thereby tracking the performance in all the vectors.
· Ensuring Branch visits to the top branches, whose %ge achievement on budget is lower than the smaller branches, and come out with the strategy.
· Deploy the BOLD system to own team and ensure that the system requirements are met in order to ensure that the relationship is productive and mutually beneficial and compliant with all regulatory requirements.
· Driving the Axis 2.0 Vision and ensuring the highest usage of LMS activity by the team.
· Deploy and monitor implementation specifically Bank staff contests/R&R in order to accelerate revenue generation with the Channel.
Measures of Success
Adj MFYP (Rs.) - Plan v/s Actuals
Seller Activation (%) - Plan Vs Actual
Turnaround of Red Branches as per Plan
Achieve Product Mix & Case Size Plan:-
1. Product Mix (By Value) - Plan Vs Actual
2. Case Size : Plan Vs actual
15th month Persistency (%) - >82.5 and as per plan
1. Retention rate - 70%, (as per HR formula) ; G2M2 retention - >85%.
2. Kenexa Score improvement over last year
Effective Management of Customer:
1 Complaints incidence rate (complaints per '000/ NOP issued YTD
2.Total Leakage / Cancellations percentage
Key Relationships (Internal /External)
Effective Management of People & Customer
Retain talent -- 70%, (as per HR formula)
Handling Customer Complaints
Key competencies/skills required
Relationship, Leading people, Effective Management of Process
Desired qualification and experience:-
· Master of Business Administration or equivalent.
· 3 to 5 years of experience in intensive Distribution, Channel Management, Prior experience in insurance essential.
· Result Orientation, Customer Centricity, Technical Expertise, Managerial Expertise, Problem Solving, Role Modeling Core Values.