We are hiring Chef de Partie for Surat Location.
Interested contacts please call me Deepak - 9909455864
Extremely competitive salary depending on your experience and skill.
Job description: .
- Someone with good experience and knowledge of authentic North Indian (Gujarati/Rajhistani) / Mughlai, Italian and/or Arab cuisine is necessary, your knowledge about heath foods and keto diets will also be an advantage.
- Experience cooking in a well-established restaurant or full-service hotel and or minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and quality set by the Restaurant.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the other Chef(s).
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge into menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally, responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive Chef on the daily requirements, functions and about any last-minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Should be able to set example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000221 EndHTML:000002201 StartFragment:000001924 EndFragment:000002164 StartSelection:000001924 EndSelection:000002154 SourceURL:http://www.naukrijobalert.com/add-listing/Job/PostJob/9198
- A high standard of spoken and written English and Hindi
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent