Vacancies for Sales & Marketing/Services Sector/Back Office Executive for leading Japanese Automobile Company having its Industrial Sector all over the world and now setting up new centres in India to explore Indian markets. Job Location: Delhi(NCR), Uttar Pradesh,West BengalJobs available: 550 – 600 employeesRegion wise requirement: West Bengal – 200; Uttar Pradesh – 150; NCR - 250 About the Company:
We SKV Multiserve Solutions Pvt Ltd,
having our head office in Kolkata,
branch office in Noida
and other offices in different cities like Mumbai & Ranchi. We are looking forward to increase our business activities and recruit on behalf of this leading Automobile Company which are best sellers having several showrooms throughout the globe who have its base operations in Japan and which is now in the view to expand its marketing activities in India as well.
Therefore, we require candidates for different posts of Sales & Marketing managers, Sales Executives, Accounts Manager Accounts head, Customers Sale Support Services, etc. for new showrooms and centre in India to set the company’s infrastructure as a whole.Eligibility Criteria:
(MBA in sales & marketing AND/OR Masters Degree will be an add on advantage)
- A graduate from any recognized Institute is preferred.
- A candidate having equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- It is important that candidates with the right mindset and yearning for doing a lot of high-quality work in a fairly young organization only apply.
The following aspects are most important for anyone working for the organization:
Preference: LOCAL CANDIDATES SHALL APPLY ONLY WHO CAN EASILY COMMUTE ON DAILY BASIS.Job Specifications:Job ProfileJob Duties / ResponsibilitiesQualificationsExperienceSales & Marketing
- Very high energy levels and a positive disposition
- Ability to work with diverse people with diverse culture
- Ability to learn new concepts
- Very high ability of execution
- Attitude to run the business with hands on approach
- Self-starters and self-motivated people
- A very strong value alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
A graduate from any recognized Institute is preferred. (MBA in sales & marketing AND/OR Masters Degree will be an add on advantage)
Experience in Sales & Marketing for 6 months -10 years in Automobile industry sector.Back office Executive, Admin Executive
- Assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations.
- Assist and coordinate with sales and marketing teams.
- Conduct marketing research, document and report to the marketing department.
- Support sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts.
- Perform competitor product analysis and prepare reports.
- Prepare and reconcile customer balances.
- Correct discrepancies in customer account balances.
- Assist inventory controlling staff in maintaining inventory records.
- Assist front office in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events and appointments.
- Receiving transactions data on daily basis and re-organized it for analysis as per the SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Contacts customers/agents to remove any discrepancy in the received data.
- Mailing the analysis results with personal comments to higher authority for further processing.
A graduate in Commerce
from any recognized Institute is preferred. (MBA in Finance AND/OR Masters Degree will be an add on advantage)
Experience as a back office staff /or Admin Executive for 6 months -10 years in Automobile industry sector.Customer Service and Sales Associate
- Provide outstanding customer sales and service support to better serve customers and improve business performance.
- Greet, address and thank customers during business transactions.
- Understand customer complaints/issues so as to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions.
- Route misdirected customer requests to appropriate personnel.
- Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems to improve productivity.
- Analyze complex customer issues and provide corrective actions.
- Participate in meetings and activities held to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Assist in developing and maintaining long time relationship with customers for repeat business.
- Improve customer service by answering calls, setting appointments, sending coupons, selling memberships etc
- Maintain and update customer data on regular basis.
- Help to monitor security of automobiles.
- Maintain broad knowledge of customer products and services.
- Assist in maintaining front desk and administration activities when needed.
A graduate from any recognized Institute is preferred.
Experience in Customer Support Services &/or Sales Associate for 6 months -10 years in Automobile industry sector. Salary:
How to apply:Interested candidates can mail us their updated resume with proper contact no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As per company norms;
- Best in the industry;
- As per candidates’ experience & last drawn.