Preparation and improvement of weekly, monthly and periodic management and financial accounts including appropriate KPIs allied to MBM AD requirements
Preparation of management accounts including completion of all accounting entries through to extraction of a trial balance
Maintenance of accounting records.
Cash management and debtor control including cash forecasting and operation of invoice. Manage processes to record & reconcile expenses against income and provide regular management reporting
Preparation of budgets, working closely with the management team
Provision of cost models / analyses (by product or type; products and services) and reconciled with accounting records
Support management evaluations of business performance including margin analysis and cost center /departmental reviews.
Preparing Budgets for each department.
Routine HR compliance and procedures including support on payroll
Produce & issue payslips of Payroll
* Maintain all payroll records.
* Process leave records & accruals.
* Prepare yearly Payroll reconciliations & Payment Summaries.
* Support all other employer payroll related requirements
* Developing, documenting and implementation of quality systems and processes.
* Contribution to MBM AD Strategy along with all staff
* Preparation of management reports and actual against business plan & budget as required.
* Prepare & send invoices to debtors as required, follow up debtors, maintain expected payment dates in cash flow spreadsheet, receive & record payments.
* Prepare accruals as required.
* Maintain the Asset Register & Depreciation Schedule.
* Office administrative function e.g. records management, inwards & outwards mail, purchasing, diary management.
* Work with the MBM AD and other staff to contribute to development of the Strategic Plan
* Work with the MBM AD and other staff to ensure systems and information collection can contribute to management reporting and reporting against Performance indicators in the Strategic Plan.
* Work with the MBM AD and other staff on preparation of budgets and reviewing progress against budget.
* Work with the MBM AD to contribute to Human Resource Management Issues including the planning and facilitation of training of staff and development.
* Work with the MBM AD on risk management, disaster recovery & contingency planning.
* - Work with the MBM AD to assess, arrange & review all insurance cover. Process claims & maintains appropriate records.
* Work with the MBM AD to ensure compliance with sector requirements. Support annual audits & returns.
. ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
Qualification in Business Administration, Accounting or Management.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a an organization, company or training environment or small to medium business environment with 2-5 years’ experience in finance, administration and payroll
- Demonstrable supervisory experience of administrative staff
- Experience in the development of positions, systems and procedures
- Experience in project management
- Experience in IT administration working with IT professionals
- Demonstrated experience leading improvement initiatives
- Good understanding of accounting principles including accrual accounting, reconciliations, general ledger journals, preparedness to learn more complex principles
- Good understanding of HR management administration
- A high level of knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office especially Word & Excel
- Confidence with use of computer networks.
Personal Qualities/Skills/Aptitudes – For this Position
- Well presented, good communication and negotiation skills.
- Commitment to professional development,
- Can communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Experience in providing general support in a small team, and an experienced team player
- Can work autonomously, effectively managing workload without continual guidance
- Energetic, willing and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions
- Excellent quality, attention to detail, & organizational skills
- Excellent numeric skills.
For any queries please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org)