-We are looking for a talented video editor to create high-quality video projects that match client's vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
-Ultimately, you should be able to bring visual and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. Responsibilities:
- Understand the finalized script and prepare final designs for the video. - Take a brief to grasp production teams needs and specifications.
- Input graphics, voice over, music and effects. - Create high-quality video as per the actual requirements from various clients around the world.
- Continuously discover and implement new video production technologies and industrys best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure that the final delivery matches the client's requirements. Requirements: - Proven work experience as a video editor / compositor / motion graphics designer.
-Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio - Must be a team player and communicative.
- Solid experience with digital technology and video editing software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere). -Basic understanding of special effects, 3D, and compositing.
-Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity. Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator,Aftereffects,Premiere,Flash,Cinema 4d. 3ds Max , Maya or Nuke will be an advantage.
Contact HR (Sarika) - 9437140433 / 9438876333