Looking for a smart female receptionist with below asks:
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; identifies and acknowledges the diagnostic tests that needs to be performed. Registers the patient details and makes entry in the system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Clarifies and directs patients by clarifying doubts and making them comfortable.
- Identifies and acknowledges the diagnostic tests that needs to be performed.
- Maintains record of patient entries and diagnostic tests that needs to be performed.
- Registers the patient details and makes entry in the system.
- Deliver the Medical reports.
- Seamlessly communicate with other lab vendors.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication – English/Telugu/Hindi (Telugu is must), Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management