Planning and Execution
- Plan, develop and execute marketing and branding strategy to strengthen the brand’s equity using various avenues, including print media advertising, promotions, merchandizing, tradeshows, customer seminar / roadshows, SEO, digital media marketing (E-Blast, Social Media Marketing).
- Liaise with Product Management team and OEM (Principal) to plan and execute new product launch
- Search, Negotiate and Collaborate with agencies and vendors offering product and services like printing jobs, gift or merchandize etc.
- Work with the digital agency and provide support on designing, building and maintaining our social media presence.
- Liaise with HR Manager and provide support by way of venue and event management for quarterly, half yearly and annual business review meets.
- Design product catalogues, company presentations and corporate videos and liaise with designing agencies.
- Develop connection and rapport with internal customers (Sales and Service Teams) and seek cooperation to execute the plan smoothly.
Compliance and Monitoring
- Track the effectiveness of a marketing campaign (ROI) using CRM.
- Design brand & product communication; ensure the brand messages are consistent to customer engaging and drive impactful results.
- Ensure the marketing budget allotted is utilised optimally and track the utilization using ROI as a metric.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Drive innovative digital marketing programs that create brand awareness.
- Build partnerships with all media platforms (FB, twitter, Linked-In, India Mart) for most effective messaging and positioning.
- Customer database: Collect data from all available sources like sales team, CRM Leads, registration received during customer events etc. and maintain the database segregated Industry – Institute wise, application wise.
- Lead Management: Generate and capture leads from all possible sources (Emails, Website, India Mart, Tender Tiger, etc.) and follow on them with sales team using CRM to ensure they are qualified and converted into opportunities.