Primary School Education Officer under the United Way Delhi’s School Support program, would be stationed in a MCD primary school in Sangam Vihar, Delhi. The Education Officer would be required to manage a computer Lab with a Lab assistant and work directly with the teachers and students to improve the learning environment of the school and with the school management for the successful implementation of the program. The program aims to pilot the computer aided learning and use of technology as an aid to enhance learning.
- Well-rounded perspective and dynamic approach to addressing issues of education sector.
- Undertaking a baseline survey along with additional resources to understand the learning levels of students across grades and Plan program implementation accordingly. Support in designing of the survey, its administration and data analysis.
- Analysing various E learning modules available as per the student requirements obtained from survey and finalising the same. Also work with vendor for modifications in the program as per requirement.
- Identifying and devising innovative ways to deliver the curriculum (Maths & Language) to Teachers and students in the form of workshops based on their training needs and also demonstrating through taking of actual classes in the presence of teachers.
- Managing the computer lab and supervising the Lab assistant and be responsible for achieving the program objectives.
- Organising project related events with students and teachers.
- Assessing and recording the progress of the students systematically and keeping records.
- Participate in the Project specific MIS development.
- Be actively involved in Documentation, Report writing.
- Plan, implement and supervise employee engagement activities in school along with the project Coordinator.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Expertise in using MS Office (Word/Excel/Power Point).
- Prior experience working with children and teachers and Prior Teacher (training/curriculum/content) designing in Maths or Languages will be preferred.
- Ability to convert abstract ideas and concepts into concrete curriculum framework and content with attention to stakeholders training and development needs.
- Experience in implementing pedagogy/child-centric learning/ conducting teacher training/ design assessment preferred.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with minimal supervision.
Strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, disciplined and self-motivated; able to set, manage and meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail;
Education & Experience
- B.Ed/M.Ed or MSW(with teaching experience) from reputed Institute
- Basic Computer Course.
Experience: 3-8 years of work experience in schools or Education sector.
Experience in Curriculum/content (pedagogy and teaching) Design, Leadership Development, Change Management or Coaching will be an advantage.
Salary shall Commensurate with competencies/experience.
How to apply
Kindly send your detailed CV outlining your job experience of not more than 4 pages with a covering letter giving a brief write up as to how you are suitable for the opening and your current CTC.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 22nd. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Please mention position applied for in the subject line