Primary School Computer Lab Assistant under the United Way Delhi’s School Support program, would be stationed in a MCD primary school in Sangam Vihar, Delhi. The Instructor would be required to manage a computer Lab and support Education Officer to improve the learning environment of the school and with the school management for the successful implementation of the program. The program aims to pilot the computer aided learning and use of technology as an aid to enhance learning.
- Acts as an on-site resource to individual teachers, students and groups accessing computer lab; helps familiarize students with computers, hardware & software; assists students for computer classes, completing assignments.
- Innovative skill of teaching computers and related subject
- Opens and/or closes the computer lab and maintain general cleanliness, safety and security of the lab.
- Can design computer class topics as per the school curriculum
- Reports maintenance problems to the Service Request Center as they occur.
- Enforces procedures for the use of the computer lab and the use of equipment, supplies, materials, software, hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses basic problems with computer equipment. Performs minor maintenance and repair on equipment, as necessary. Refers problems to the Program Manager if unable to resolve.
- Responds to questions from students, teacher with information relating to the computer lab
- Maintains records of activities undertaken in the computer lab which includes tracking the number of students utilizing the lab, determining what class students are taking and how much paper is used by students etc.
- Any other work given by Program Manager
- Flexible job transferring from one place to another within Delhi-NCR and maybe called upon/undertake any other task as required by management.
Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in MS Office, Networking, troubleshooting.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Prior experience working with children and teachers
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with minimal supervision.
Strong teaching and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, disciplined and self-motivated; able to set, manage and meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail;
Education & Experience
- Graduated from any university or equivalent
- Computer Course from reputed institute
Experience: 1-3 years of work experience in schools or Education sector.
Salary shall Commensurate with competencies/experience.
How to apply
Kindly send your detailed CV outlining your job experience of not more than 4 pages with a covering letter giving a brief write up as to how you are suitable for the opening and your current CTC.
Please email your application to email@example.com latest by January 22nd. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Please mention position applying for in the subject line