- Make professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements to client provided excellent customer service.
- Manage and inspire a team ranging 20-50+ top performing Travel Professionals providing 24 x 7 support
- Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice & information.
- Be responsible for delivering superior services to customers- metrics delivery (quality and productivity), internal customer satisfaction, and leadership updates etc.
- Meeting targets while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- To create network with tour operators.
- Maximize and encourage "Employee Engagement" through various initiatives.
We Would Prefer candidates from Travel Domain Only
- Should be graduate or equivalent with 2+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Travel business.
- Thought leadership and Analytic experience to deal with complex business problems.
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team to deliver extraordinary.
- Strong Operations management experience with large span of control.
- Should have communication skills, including written, presentation and employee interaction as well analytic bent of mind to identify opportunities.
- Good Communication Skills ( written and verbal )
- 0-2 years of experience in travel industry.