The main responsibility of instructor is to Plan, prepare and deliver high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of students and make them understand English Grammar, be able to speak, write and read properly. Duties will range from the assessment of students, lesson planning, developing interesting TLMs.
English instructor under the Project Adding Wings, would be stationed in School of Sangam Vihar, Aaya Nagar in Delhi and in Gurgaon
- Post Graduate(MA English)
- Having some relevant work experience.
- Should be good at written/spoken English.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the Curriculum.
- Teaching engaging lessons which enable students to learn effectively
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
- Performing additional duties and tasks, as directed by UWD
Personal qualities required
- He/She must be a good communicator as on many occasions they might be communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
Salary: 18,000 - 25000 INR per month, depending upon competencies and experience
How to apply
Kindly send your detailed CV outlining your job experience of not more than 4 pages with a covering letter giving a brief write up as to how you are suitable for the opening and your current CTC.
Please email your application to email@example.com latest by March 27th. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.