About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect, to lead the team in the technical design and implementation of our software for patent based solutions. As our Software Architect, you will be responsible for the technical direction of the project including designing and implementation of our software.
- Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Performs pathfinding and surveys technologies.
- Work closely with Product Manager to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Innovate new solutions to address customer issues.
- Work in an Agile Environment.
- Mentor team on technical skills.
- Ability to quickly and independently pick up new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to drive design and architecture, argue risks and benefits of options and influence technical decisions.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject, with 3+ years of related experience, or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject, with 4+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of experience in object oriented analysis and design, Design patterns, C++, .NET and HTML
- 1+ years of experience in a software architecture role gathering requirements, writing architecture specifications and technically leading a development team
- Strong design, programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser development experience.
- Exposure to SQL or any other relational DB
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Good team player, able to work well with the development team, peers and senior engineers from various supporting disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to develop clear strategies and plans with appropriately managed risks.