Job available for Software Designer.
- Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Performs pathfinding and surveys technologies.
- Work closely with Product Manager to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Innovate new solutions to address customer issues.
- Work in an Agile Environment.
- Mentor team on technical skills.
- Ability to quickly and independently pick up new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to drive design and architecture, argue risks and benefits of options and influence technical decisions.
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering Background.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, OmniGraffle or any other wire framing tool
- Experience with user interface design patterns.
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for design, telling customer stories, and simplifying the complex.
- Experience in typography and print media (desired).
- Experience working across interaction, user research and coding skills.
- Strong interest in data visualization and/or animation.
- Experience with Language Design, Compilers, Object Oriented programming, Web
Development, Image processing, Computer Vision is a plus.