MERCHANDISING OF LEATHER GOODS
- Able to coordinate with vendors & buyers.
- Understanding the buyer’s requirement and coordination with design and production people.
- Coordinating design development of fabric & product with mills, printing & embroidery units.
- Sourcing of fabric and associated accessories for new line development.
- Cost & consumptions.
- Product development.
- Survey & procurement of new product range in terms of fabric & techniques of print & embroidery.
- Coordination of line ranges, seasonally with design team of the account being handled.
- Projection of business development in terms of target set and met with.
- Providing time and action plan to production department and regular follow-up to ensure timely execution of orders.
- Controlling quality at various stages of production by means of giving approval at different stages of fabrics, product, packaging, test reports etc. to ensure quality product.
- Providing labeling and packaging instructions as per buyer’s specifications/
- Organizing midline and final inspection as per buyer’s quality standards.
- Coordination with shipping department / forwarder for shipment planning / consolidation.