• Must coordinate with vendors.
• Must take care of all the site activities and submit the day, weekly, monthly reports along with projections.
• Evaluation of project, present cost/benefits analysis at project decision points.
• Finalization of requirements & specifications in consultation with collaborators/promoters.
• Project scheduling including material & manpower planning.
• Participating in project review meetings for evaluating project progress
• Liaison with external agencies, clients, architects & consultants on determining technical specifications, approvals for smooth execution & obtaining on-time ROW clearances.
• Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with Site Management
• Undertaking up gradation, renovation and modification job of the existing machinery, equipment and manufacturing facilities.
• Must have experience in AUTO-CAD.
• Must have working experience in high-rise buildings in fire fighting projects.
SALES: Preparing techno-commercial offer//Getting quotations//quotes fortenders//Negotiating with the clients (pricing)
PLANNING: Preparing schedule material procurement as per approved drawings//Planning man power as per site condition//Coordinating with consultant AMC & Client regularly
BILLING: Preparing bills on time execution: Preparing variation as per site conditions & getting approved, tracking daily activities on time.
Experience: Min 5years to max 15years
Responsibilities and Duties
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR (Employee must sign on 1-year bond with our organization. The employee must submit his/her original certificates at the time of appointment which will be given to them after the completion of 1 year contract period)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month