Job Title: Channel Development Executive/ Manager
Job type: Full-time
Work Location: Madhapur Area, Hyderabad
Must: Good communication
Travel Required: Not initially. Based on performance travel will be made open to visit potential clients
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners across the globe
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other