A Senior Software Engineer is responsible to create, maintain, audit and improve systems to meet particular requirements, often as advised by a systems analyst or architect, testing both hard and software systems to diagnose and resolve system faults.. The scope of responsibility also in-cludes writing diagnostic programs and designing and writing code for operating systems and software to ensure efﬁciency. When required, you'll make recommendations for future develop-ments. The ideal candidate is able to reconcile long term vision alongside other team members with immediate deliverables with a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software assets.
- Workclosely on a DevOps Agile team that includes product owners, project managers, other engineers and UI/UX designers in a collaborative environment.
- Activelyparticipate in solution design with system engineers and architects
- Managepriorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Abilityto multi-task and effectively manage priorities. Ability to juggle multiple projects, demands, and re-prioritize as necessary to align with changing business objectives.
- Abilityto work as part of a cross-geography team and stay ﬂexible to accommodate differences in time-zones.
5+ years of programming/ web development experience
- ABS degree or higher in Computer Science or a related ﬁeld, OR its equivalent
in work experience.
- Abilityto create a plan and a detailed work breakdown structure for delivering the
assigned software assets.
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivatedto explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- Excellentattention to detail.
- Self-starter,highly motivated, active team-player
- Excellentcollaborative and interpersonal skills
- A great work ethic and a strong value system
Technical Skills & Competencies :
- .NETCore/ C#/ .NET Framework
- Automatedintegration and unit testing
- Experiencewith DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- AWS/Azure Infrastructures
- Databases:PostgreSQL, NoSQL, SQL Server
- Buildinghigh-quality, cross-browser compatible, high-performance n-tier web applications
- Workingwith Security teams on API-level authorization federation (OpenID/OAuth)
- Familiaritywith building applications in the regulated environment and to com-pliance standards (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR)