Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Contact Name: Narendra
Contact No: Land Line: 91 40 29886436
Essential Key skills:
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Dev-Ops field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and building upon the infrastructure that supports our data intelligence platform. You'll also be involved in building tools and establishing processes to empower developers to deploy and release their code seamlessly.
- The ideal DevOps Engineers possess a solid understanding of system internals and distributed systems.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud Service Providers (AWS/DigitalOcean), Docker+Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus.
- Should be able to make key decisions for our infrastructure, networking and security.
- Manipulation of shell scripts during migration and DB connection.
- Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (CPU Load, Physical Memory, Swap Memory and Setup Monitoring tool to Monitor Production Servers Health, Nagios
- Created Alerts and configured monitoring of specified metrics to manage their cloud infrastructure efficiently.
- Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make connection between different zones; blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL.
- Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
- Candidate would be Responsible for managing microservices at scale maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
- Strong Knowledge about Configuration Management Tools like – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like JIRA and log Analysis, Maintaining documents of production server error log's reports.
- Experienced in Trouble shooting, Backup, and Recovery
- Excellent Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers like – AWS, Digital Ocean
- Good Knowledge about Docker, Kubernets eco-system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Must have an experience of working in an automated environment.
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Service Architect like – Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 (Amazon Glacier), Amazon VPC, Amazon Cloud Watch.