- Candidate should be a minimum of 10th.
- He should have at least some marketing experience in any sector.
- He can be a fresher, subject to the condition that he should possess good marketing skills.
- He should be confident, and able to close deals.
- Candidates having experience in FMCG/Retail/Insurance sectors are preferable.
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge about the block he is living in, and be well aware about the gram panchayats and retail counters etc.
BSM Job Role and Responsibilities:-
- To create a sales field in his own block
- To divide his block into 3 zones consisting of a number of gram panchayats, with help of DSM.
- To create 3 stock points in his block
- To share daily growth report to senior authority
- To prepare own visiting schedule
- To share issues and feedback with team leader
- To prepare a sales plan for own
- To make himself aware of the sales target
- To achieve his sales target
- To respect procedure and policies of the company
- An observation period of 45days, during which BSM is required to create 3 Stock Points in his block. If, however, he is unable to do so, then he is granted a further extension period of 45days.
- A probation period of 3 months, during which he is required to activate retail points, but there is no revenue target for him.
- 1.5 lacks revenue target each month, starting from the date when his training period is over.
- Rs 8000 as stipend for the observation period, as well as training period.
- Thereafter, Rs 10,000 +3000 travelling allowance, i.e, Rs 13,000 as fixed salary + incentives