Full Job Description
- Delivering quality nursing care with compassion, competence and critical thinking skills in their respective areas.
- Demonstrating caring, comforting, qualities and communicates with an empathetical and individualistic approach.
- Ensuring the provision of safe environment in both preventive and promotive aspects for all patients, relatives and significant others.
- Maintaining interdepartmental, inter-unit coordination and communication.
- Possessing knowledge regarding the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)s and clinical protocols of the ward/unit.
- Interpreting the department's policies and procedures to personnel, residents, visitors, and accrediting bodies as required.
- Liaising with consultants and heads of other departments for effective implementation of patient care and minimizing errors of omission and commission.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹20,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mylapore, Chennai - 600004, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)