JD FOR BHR PFB the Roles and responsibilities:
· Interface between the HR and the employee’s/ Process owners in Operations. Responsible for regular interaction with the Process Owners to understand their expectations.
· Ensure all queries, grievances and escalations across processes are resolved within committed timelines; conduct investigation in employee grievance/ disciplinary cases and take necessary disciplinary action
· Supporting operations in controlling attrition; separation trends identified and action plan devised to address key drivers of attrition
· Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within a team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness
· To assist in implementation initiatives for the Organization
· To facilitate clearance formalities for F&F process
· To develop and implement initiatives that bring about improvement in overall productivity, satisfaction, discipline and morale in the Ops cluster
· Taking new hire induction
· Planning and conducting Employee Engagement and CSR activities.
· Handling end to end IJP process
· Conducting Post Orientation feedback
· Early Warning System: Adherence Monthly Review
· Conducting Policy Awareness Workshop
· Support during ramp ups & ramp downs
· Tracking and close looping of performance issue/discipline issue/PIPs · Conducting/Facilitating RNR
· Maintaining Trackers (IJP, CAP / DAP, Attrition Analysis, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: